Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Favorite Photo

This is one of my all time favorite photos of my boys.

To me it's just perfect! I remember taking it. We were out exploring the woods it was a warm and humid day. I remember arguing with them about wearing jeans. They wanted to wear shorts but this all the poison ivy in the woods I made them wear jeans. I LOVE the holes in their jeans, the old scuffed up shoes and the way they are looking at each other. This picture is about 5 yrs old. I can't believe how fast the time goes!

I love this picture SO much I could not wait to scrap it.



I normally take FOREVER to scrap a page. I change everything usually twice and then a few more times! BUT this picture is so special to me that I scrapped it pretty quick. Plus, it's one of my first published layouts. Amazingly I still love the layout and would not change a thing!
Sue

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sue~
Can't believe how young they look? where does the time go?
Love that LO, too.

Jules said...

OMG they are so cute. the setting of the picture is great. i love the LO.

Sue McGettigan said...

It's adorable - both the photo and the layout are wonderful, good job Mom!